Kyle, I'm so glad to hear you had a great time at school!! I knew you would, and I'm glad you got to sit with Jack on the way home!! Love, Grandma
Kyle, Look how much you've grown since last year! I'm so glad you had a great time at school and that was cool you getting to see Jack on the playground! I just listened to "Our Song" and "Life's A Highway." Glad you started soccer! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Kyle,
I'm so glad to hear you had a great time at school!! I knew you would, and I'm glad you got to sit with Jack on the way home!!
Love,
Grandma
Kyle,
Look how much you've grown since last year! I'm so glad you had a great time at school and that was cool you getting to see Jack on the playground! I just listened to "Our Song" and "Life's A Highway." Glad you started soccer!
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment