Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm Back!


I'm six.
I like playing my MP3 player - and singing real loud.  I'm going to update my blog music with some of my MP3 player favorite songs.

I like going to school.  I like learning.  I like to do music, art and PE.  PE is my favorite.  I'm learning about George Washington and Abrahan (editor note; that's how he says it, cute) Lincoln.   We read that George Washington was the 1st president and Abrahan (sic) was the 16th.

Basketball season ended last weekend.  Now soccer practice starts up and I will have soccer games soon.   I will post my soccer schedule here on my website when I get it.  My mom sponsors my team.  So we get to wear KCTV5 shirts.  We're the rockets.  

I'm already signed up for baseball too!  Not TBall this year - coach pitch.  That comes after soccer.  

I want it to be warm out so I can go play.  Mom says it has to be at least 30 degrees.  It's only 25.  So I am moping.

No comments:

Kyle's Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Crazy Frog