Kyle's Home Base
Sunday, February 28, 2010
My First Football Practice
hi today is my first football practice! I dont no who my coch is. it is one hand touch. I want to be an wid rsevr. I will be a good wid rsevr! My coches is the qurtrbacks!by!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kyle's Hits
Crazy Frog
About Me
Kyle
I'm a cute kid. I like to play sports and wrestle with my brothers. I also like to do whatever my brothers are doing ... so I needed a blog too.
View my complete profile
Soccer Games
Legacy Park - Field 8
March 12th: L 2-0
March 19th: 2:00p Rainout
March 26th: Rainout
April 2nd: T 1-1
April 9th: W 4-1
April 10: Rainout Makeup (Mar 26):
April 16: 10:00a
April 23: No Soccer
April 30th: 1:00p
May 1; Rainout Makeup:
Tournament Wknd: May 6,7,8
Snakes Baseball
Legacy Park Baseball Fields
Games are 1hr 45min long
Sat, May 7th - 12:00p
Sat, May 21st - 8:30a - Field 11
T, May 31st: 7:45p - Field 11
F, June 3: 7:45p - Field 11
Th, June 9: 7:45p - Field 11
Sat, June 11: 8:30a - Field 11
Sun, June 12: 6:15p - Field 11
W, June 22: 7:45p - Field 12
Sat, June 25: 10:15a - Field 10
Sun, June 26: 6:15p - Field 11
T, June 28: 6:00p - Field 11
W, July 13 - 7:45p - Field 11
Tournament: TBA
Games are 1hr 45min long
Outside the Park
My Art
Jack's Home Base
Nick's Center Court
The Gerdings
Nick Jr.
My Daddy
Summer Fun
Goggle Face
Relax People.
No comments:
Post a Comment