Kyle - that is so funny! We didn't think of that one, did we?Good job with your science experiment!
That was a wonderful experiment. What a surprise! Hunter and I watched it several times. He loved your experiment. GOOD JOB!!
Kyle,She surprised us both! Great job on your experiment.Mr. Robertson and Mason
Darnit, I was too late to vote! But I would have eaten the chocolate and left you the broccoli!!
Kyle, Great experiment! I would also like to know which one she ate first.Love,Grandma Hicks
oh shoot I'm late to the game but I would have put the chocolate on the broccoli!!!!!! great experiment kyle!!!
Kyle - looks like you are missing a front tooth!! The videos were fun
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Kyle - that is so funny! We didn't think of that one, did we?
Good job with your science experiment!
That was a wonderful experiment. What a surprise! Hunter and I watched it several times. He loved your experiment. GOOD JOB!!
Kyle,
She surprised us both! Great job on your experiment.
Mr. Robertson and Mason
Darnit, I was too late to vote! But I would have eaten the chocolate and left you the broccoli!!
Kyle,
Great experiment! I would also like to know which one she ate first.
Love,
Grandma Hicks
oh shoot I'm late to the game but I would have put the chocolate on the broccoli!!!!!! great experiment kyle!!!
Kyle - looks like you are missing a front tooth!! The videos were fun
Post a Comment