We watched Jack play soccer today. My game was cancelled. I wanted to play. I had lots of clothes on - even my jammies to be warm.
My team is orange.
In church today I waved a palm in a parade and put the palm on the alter. That was cool.
I'm glad to be 5.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It must have been really cold and muddy if you couldn't play your soccer game. Hopefully it will be nice in a few days. So if you had your jammies on, you could just take off your uniform and be ready for bed, right!?
1 comment:
It must have been really cold and muddy if you couldn't play your soccer game. Hopefully it will be nice in a few days. So if you had your jammies on, you could just take off your uniform and be ready for bed, right!?
Love,
Grandma
See you Easter
Post a Comment